Indicator bulbs? Which Pin???

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has changed their orange indicator bulbs to chrome 1s that flash orange? If so which pin does it have?

Which1.jpg

I want to order mine ready

Thanks in advance :hi:

No probs - they're not that bad in the flesh (I have a set). Got them on Ebay for £8.99. Either that or you're looking at £22.52 + VAT for a set of PIAA equivalents.....

I have bought other bulbs from Ebay which were all chrome, but you could hardly see the indicator flashing - I'd much rather have a subtle chrome look rather than a dent in the car and insurance claim where someone couldn't see my indicator bulb flashing......

/2p

Nathan,

Think we've had discussions about our new arrivals before LOL :)

My car is built and last I heard it was on a ship on its way over to the UK. It's been a long wait as I ordered 25th Sept...

Jon

Jon is it hard to replace the bulbs? Is it pop bonnet jobby? Or underneath the car jobby? Also, have you got any pictures of any A3 with clear indicator bulbs?

N8KOW said:
Sorry Jon, I forget. Mine is getting built in december, so not long!

No bother :). You've got a nice set of mods coming along even without the car :icon_thumright:

N8KOW said:
Jon is it hard to replace the bulbs? Is it pop bonnet jobby? Or underneath the car jobby? Also, have you got any pictures of any A3 with clear indicator bulbs?

I'll let you know when I get the car! Might need small hands looking at other posts, but should be all possible via the bonnet.

Pretty certain there are some pics on here with clear bulbs fitted - I'll certainly post pics of mine when they're fitted.

Your really modding up your car nicely ain't you N8KOW. We better have pictures!

I'm modding it emzino and I ain't even got it yet!! As I said, it will be one of the most modded ones on here! Hopefully one of the nicest. Pics of everything I do will follow! Thanks for your feedback!