...in with the new project

Juss, I didnt even know you sold the red A4, that was a beaute!!!

But this new blue one is something else and its NICE!!!!

Will have to keep an eye out for you, as im around the racecourse way most weekends.

Sorry lads for keep butting in but that link I gave earlier was no good, heres the car in question

2513756666_3150881ce3.jpg

2513756670_4bcea02c63.jpg

Sprint Blue, suppose we will all know tomorrow. Ay It.

No Doc, This colour wont suit your A4 :)!
Yeah I think thats what I was going to end up doing with a original 4 switch control on the door, The original set up are well expensive! Im keeping my eyes peeled for a breaker, Ive had a mad brainwave and might do abit of Experimenting

Your sorted though if you getting the Rs4 Doors because I cant see them having Winders :haha:..I bet the wiring is pretty straight forward.the pain of it will be feeding it through etc.

If I can get the doors with the windows then yep it will just be the wirring in and may be a different pump then the airlines to suite but then I still have the B5 outside my house stripped so I might be able to nick so bits out of that:think:

Im not planning a turbo conversion yet but if work continues to go well then Ill prob invest but not a Massive conversion, More like the K04 route.

I will be fitting my hybrid K04 which is now a higher spec than a K04-23 turbo soon which may be of interest to you as a standard K04 offers very little from what I have read over a S-Line K03s turbo.

Well finally confirmed my colour - its Kingfisher Blue (often called Pelican Blue) 2 stage Pearlescent LY5T.
Sprint blue is very close but a shade darker!

...neither can I!!
its just the case of having to start all over again, I want everything done yesterday!:sly:

Answer to Ronnise from other thread...

Im working away this week so when I get back I have a 'H' & 'J' valave to try out. Its trial n error really.

Im just sourcing the rest of my Miltek at the min, Got the Downpipe and hagglin on a price for the Miltek 'sports Cat' so hopefully Ill be able to get the rest of the system source cheaper through a few different dealers. ****** pricey!!

The Votex kit is coming off, just trying to sort out the S4 rear bumper. Side skirts are sorted so just the front bumpe Ive nailed down to 2 choices. Again, haggling with shipping charges at the min.

Im lucky to have a Cousin who sprays so I get everything done next to nowt - Favour for a favour!!:eyebrows:

From all the decat posts Ive done I had a guy send me a PM and he insists that if you put a decat on and block the after sensor. But leave it attached. Make a small sleave for the sensor and leave it attached. He recons it will leave the ECU light of as it detects normal O2 levels. Is this not a cheaper and better (If this is the case) route than the Sports Cat?

Just a thought.

Sounds like a nice setup you will have. I have read so much lately on the forum my head is going to explode:wacko:. I like the idea of the N75 valves as they are cheap. But I read an in depth review by a Moderator on these forums who tested them and rolling roaded them etc and he said on a chipped car eg mine. It will go into limp mode when you are in 5th/6th on a motorway and put your foot down.

So that put me off. I assume yours isnt chipped but how will you over come the limp mode? Again his review said its hit and miss on a non chipped car as to if it goes in limp mode or not.

:salute:

Yeah thats why Ill go with the Milltek Sports cat to save probs!!!

My Red one was Remap's and not once did it hit limp mode so I dont know mate, Maybe certain motors it does as I have heard it but I took mine to 140 (on an Open deserted road...) and it didnt hit limp mode.

Yeah thats why Ill go with the Milltek Sports cat to save probs!!!quote]
Awesome GTI are doing Miltek for £466 + VAT fitted if your intrested....

Yeah I seen it mate cheers, the downpipe I got is the ****** wrong one just my luck so I got to source another one. Just puts everything on hold...

Just when I thought I could start posting up pics of my new beauty.Transformation at that..:eyebrows:

Just need my Exhaust sorting out and a few touches which wont take long then ill Picture Whore it off.....as alot of you know I like doing!!:)

J7USS,

Nice car mate...love that colour :rock:

Thanks for telling me about this site...im not sure if you remember me but i saw your red car on ebay...shame it was out of my price range :bye:

But im thinking of getting an audi myself soon...so will be trying to make it look as decent as yours :arco:

Brad

PS how do i change the threads so that the oldest post comes up 1st and the newest one is on the last page....just that its quite hard reading threads from back to front :lmfao:

Welcome to the forum Brad :hi:

What A4 you looking for?

PS how do i change the threads so that the oldest post comes up 1st and the newest one is on the last page....just that its quite hard reading threads from back to front :lmfao:

Go to your 'user cp'
Edit options
Thread Display Options
Thread Display Mode
Choose 'Linear - Oldest First

Welcome to the forum Brad :hi:

What A4 you looking for?

Go to your 'user cp'
Edit options
Thread Display Options
Thread Display Mode
Choose 'Linear - Oldest First

Thanks James

Was about to buy a 1.8T last week but the garage sold it before i could get a test drive....looking around the 1.8 range :)

Brad

Was you after a Milltek down pipe?

If so I have one for a 6speed Quattro 1.8T running spare if you interested also you might be interested in this group Buy and here the test results http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282870

Cheers mate but the 6 speed Downpipe aint compatible so im told with my 5 speed, apprently wrong fitment. I spoke to 2 milltek fitters and both said the same.

A full milltek with Cat is costing me £1100+ but ive found a guy in leeds who does custom exhausts who said he can do me my whole system WITH sports cat for £575!!!! Way way cheap which is why I asked him again and he said yes, thats the total Price INCLUDING the sports cat.

Very tempted...:uhm:

Would be intrested to hear about the sports CAT and spec and how much to have one fitted to my Milltek system with down pipe.

The firm is www.tonybanks.co.uk

It looks like a Powerflow-ish kind of company so Im not sure about his reputation. Something Ill have a look at when I get up there, worth the gamble. Just got to find a decent time to get up there.

He gives you a courtesy car for few hrs whilst he does his work!

Brad - I think I remember Now!! Glad to see you on here.

ANy luck with your Purchase yet???

Damnit Russ!... I spot that you've posted in here again and come bounding in like a terrier after a tennis ball in the hope you've put some new pics up, lol.

When's the exhaust getting sorted?

lol, sorry mate, just bringing it back to life!:)

Its been on order for the last week but looking at another 2 weeks as Milltek are having to make it due to be having the Cat aswell. I seen in your thread that you are doing the Joey Mod.....word of warning be Veeeeerrrrrrrrry Gentle - mate all I can say is I nearly had to phone the fire brigade,ha!!