In need of a Uprated clutch for my s3 its slipping

TDI140

Reaction score
Any links to clutch kits for me s3 BHZ engine code
Its now stage 2+ producing 360.7bhp and 369ft lb torque feel amazing but slipping in fourth fifth quite badly

So what clutches are recommended ?

Anyone recommend a clutch kit ?

sachs racing clutch ive got 1 in mine no probs and im running 380 ft lbs

Sachs organic plus DMF if you aren't into drag starts and so on....

Spec Stg3+ if you need that,or have a lot of torque to deal with.

Sachs organic plus DMF if you aren't into drag starts and so on....

Spec Stg3+ if you need that,or have a lot of torque to deal with.
No dragging lol just want it to handle the power it has then its time for air ride install and 19" alloys of some sort

No dragging lol just want it to handle the power it has then its time for air ride install and 19" alloys of some sort

In that case,a Sachs organic and DMF should suit....a sintered or paddle clutch can be pretty difficult around town,and for what you have in mind won't offer any benefits.

I recently went with the uprated Helix Clutch kit from Awesome GTI with LUK DMF after my stock setup was slipping in 4th gear onwards with stage 2+.
Very impressed with it, pulls strong all the way to the red line, and isnt too harsh when biting either, slightly heavier pedal feel but that comes natural after a bit of driving.

I recently went with the uprated Helix Clutch kit from Awesome GTI with LUK DMF after my stock setup was slipping in 4th gear onwards with stage 2+.
Very impressed with it, pulls strong all the way to the red line, and isnt too harsh when biting either, slightly heavier pedal feel but that comes natural after a bit of driving.

http://www.awesomegti.com/helix-clutch-kit-single-mass-flywheel-options-audi-s3-2-0tfsi#

Is the cluth kit you have ? Awesome ecomended this and said if you have not dmf noise then no need to change dmf but they said this ckutch will easily handle stage 2+

I'm after a clutch for mine Aswell I'm Revo stage 2 and its started to slip in 4th now, there are so so much options been reading threads all day giving me a serious headache I want to keep the nice drive and feel of the s3 so anyone shed any light on my best options ?

I would replaced the DMF as standard procedure whilst the box is off so it's all fresh, would cost you a lot in labour to change it if there was a problem down the line.
Yeah will replace then just for peace of mind,
So did you
I would replaced the DMF as standard procedure whilst the box is off so it's all fresh, would cost you a lot in labour to change it if there was a problem down the line.

Yeah i will replace for oeace of mind then, so dan did you buy the ckutch ive posted a link for ? The helix one frim awesome gti

Yeah will replace then just for peace of mind,
So did you

Yeah i will replace for oeace of mind then, so dan did you buy the ckutch ive posted a link for ? The helix one frim awesome gti
Yeah that's the one, I select Helix LUK Road clutch with LUK dual Mass flywheel.

Reactions: TDI140
Yeah that's the one, I select Helix LUK Road clutch with LUK dual Mass flywheel.
I shall be ordering one very soon then, whats reasonable price for labour fitting this on my car ?