1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Car Cameras

Discussion in 'New Products' started by Advanced_InCarTech, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Advanced_InCarTech

Advanced_InCarTech New Member Site Sponsor

IN CAR CAMERAS

Over the last few weeks I have seen several threads pop up across ASN about car accidents, damage to cars when away, thefts etc etc.

All of this kind of thing is worryingly on the increase and causing problems when it comes to insurance claims and renewals. "Who was to blame", "it was your fault not mine", "Where there's a blame there's a claim", the list could go on and on!!

One of the latest products that we have to offer should hopefully put an end to these kinds of problems.

I introduce to you our range of Blackvue In Car Cameras!

[​IMG]

These brilliant cameras all provide you with irrefutable evidence of anything that has happened whilst you are driving!

The video below gives you an idea of the type of footage you can expect in different driving conditions...

Make sure you click the little cog on the video and set the quality to 1080p to get a real idea of what sort of quality playback you can get!

Another great feature to this range of cameras is the motion detection system!! We have all been in that situation where you park your car up at a supermarket and return to see a nasty little ding in your door with no note! With these In Car Cameras, its a thing of the past! All of these cameras feature motion detection and accelerometers. Once in sleep mode these cameras will activate when it picks up either a car or person(s) moving in front of it! If somebody does whack your car and drive off you've got it all on camera!!

The video below shows you the brilliant Blackvue software that comes with every camera!

Make sure you click the little cog on the video and set the quality to 1080p to get a real idea of what sort of quality playback you can get!

If you fancy one of these little beauties or want some more info then check them out on our website:

Advanced In Car Camera Systems - Blackvue | In Car Camera System | Accident Witness | No Claims Discount Protection

Need any more help?? No problem, just leave a reply here or send me a quick PM!!

Thanks guys!!

Tim
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014