1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imola Yellow / Gloss black S3 8L for sale - 12 months MOT, recent service and 6 months tax!!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Squirrelofdoom, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Squirrelofdoom

Squirrelofdoom Member

[Dec 29, 2012]
    Hi guys!

Well, what can I say? It's been a pleasure to be on the forum and meet all the boffins (and use a lot of their brain power :) )

However, time has come to sell my S3. I'm doing a lot more miles now, and it is just too thirsty for me now :( Will definitely buy another when I can though!!

I've spent the last year spending a lot of time, effort and money on the car, and apart from a few remaining small issues (listed in the ad), she's running great. You guys know all about the car already really, so just the main stats.

Headline stats:
    Milage - 135k (will go up as still my daily drive)
    Full service, front discs and pads at 134k (about a week ago)
    MOT 12 months (with zero advisories) until end of 2013
    6 months tax

Car currently has the following mods:
    - Full suspension, dogbone and anti-roll bar POWERFLEX polyurethane bush kit; car feels much tighter now and handles very well, ride is still comfortable
    - Exhaust was de-cated, but I have recently put the OEM twin-400-cell CATs back on. I will supply to decat pipe if you want it
    - Facelift rear tail lights
    - Charge pipe hose changed to Forge upgraded silicone hose
    - Various under bonnet hoses changed for upgraded silicone
    - N249 bypass; I have the parts to return to stock if desired
    - BRAND NEW set of 4 18" gloss black alloy wheels with Kumho Ecsta tyres

Am open to offers, special ASN prices obviously too :) No PX though i'm afraid.

All of the details and the rest of the pictures etc are here:
    http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...ent-service--imola-yellow--gloss-black/892394

Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]