1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imola floor mats!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by smudgy57, Jun 6, 2004.

1. smudgy57

smudgy57 Member

Anyone with an imola s3 go to german ebay then type in the search bar "audi s3" and on page 4 or 5 there are a set of 4 floor mats black with yellow piping and the s3 badge stitched into them, cant make my mind up if i like them or not, but more than likely look pretty cool in an imy s3. Think mine are pretty rare as it was an import. There like a course material, black with white sort of fibres running through them with an audi badge with some german writing stitched into the passenger mat....or do they come standard on the british market models?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif anyone wants pic of them then i will take one, god i must be bored!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  2. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm liking them!
  3. jgrand

jgrand Member

I like them but would probably go for silver piping (apparently they also come in silver and red). I was going to email the seller to ask about lhd/rhd issues. I suspect these are for lhd so wouldn't be suitable for my rhd.
  4. james_suckling

james_suckling Member

If you want some decent floor mats, try Autostyle.co.uk.

I've bought loads of mats from them over the years, and you can have virtually any colour mad/binding combo you want. They're not the cheapest, but they are really good, you won't be disappointed!

Just bought some for the missus Puma, they're cut to size, with fixings so they don't slip. Look a million $$