1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immaculate TT Quattro Sport 240

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by chrissy1502002, Aug 8, 2012.

1. chrissy1502002

chrissy1502002 Member

Regrettably the time has come to sell my pride and joy. Its a 2006 (55) TT Quattro Sport, only one of 800 ever made. I have owned this car since January this year and am only selling as I'm getting a boat and need a truck to tow with.

It has 3 previous owners including me, the first two were ladies. It has full service history including cambelt and water pump. When I had the last service carried out it included the Haldex service which was also coming up due. I can honestly say that it has been the most reliable car I've had, even thought I've only had it a short while. Its washed weekly and waxed with AutoGlym HD wax. The only performance modification I have carried out are an Elite Remaps custom remap which has taken the power upto around 280bhp and about 320 lb/Ft. I use the car daily and am averaging 29 mpg. I have had the wheels refurbished in Phantom Black to match the rest of the two-tone theme. These were done in march and really do finish the car of nicely. Its recently had discs and pads all round. I have put an X-car Link into the car which gives the car full IPod compatibility, a headphone jack, bluetooth wireless music streaming and bluetooth handsfree. I have also put the centre arm rest in. As many people will know it also has the Recaro Pole Positions spec'd from the factory when built.

Now for the specs:
    Alcantara handbrake
    Alcantara steering wheel
    Alcantara/aluminium gear knob
    Bose sound system
    6 CD changer
    Quattro 4 wheel drive
    Missano red with Phantom black
    Elite remaps map with 280 bhp
    Centre arm rest
    X-Car Link IPod and handsfree system
    Electric Windows
    Electric Heated Mirrors
    Rear Spoiler
    Remote Central Locking
    Twin Air Bags
    Alarm
    Recaro Pole Position seats
    Rear seat delete with front and rear strut braces
    Xenon headlamps with headlamp washers
    4 recent tyres
    Climate control

The car is taxed and MOT'd until January. It has just under 64,000 miles but is still in use so will creep up.

Once again this really is my pride and joy but I need a truck so I've decided to put her on here as id rather it go to an enthusiast as opposed to trading it in. I'm and active forum member on audi-sport.net and thettforum.com and the car is well known on them.

Any questions please fell free to email me on or call after 6 on weekdays on 07748399762