1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immaculate Audi S3. 2001, 210bhp model. 140K. £4150

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by cjhill, Aug 29, 2011.

1. cjhill

cjhill hmmmmm interesting.

For sale my immaculate Audi S3 that has been lovingly looked after - Moving to Australia hence reluctant sale.

1 previous owner (bought by me 2003) and fully serviced since. No expense spared on work throughout my ownership, additional oil changes done between each main service (has been looked after to last forever!). Recently serviced with MOT done in July (passed with no work required). Tax until Feb 2012.

The cam belt and all major work has been done and i have an extensive list of all work done to the car - usual wear and tear has always been replaced with original parts.

The car is in essentially showroom condition (with a few tiny stone chips) and the interior is immaculate. Mechanically the car drives like new with excellent performance and handling.

If you have looked at other S3's i will be surprised if you find one in as good as condition as this lovingly looked after example. The car is in original condition and has been driven with mechanical respect throughout its history.

A true testament to the build quality of Audi that a car of this age still looks and feels like new.

Just a shame i can't take it with me.

PM for details/photos

Link for photos: MobileMe Gallery
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
  2. cjhill

cjhill hmmmmm interesting.

Thanks to everyone who was interested in my car. It is now SOLD.

Many thanks to everyone for their support and help during my 8yrs of audi ownership.

Ta