1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BASS 666

BASS 666 BMW aye right dead on..

how do i put pics on the site ? it says i cant do it cause my img code is on what is img code and what do i do to turn it off ? thanks...

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Set all your pic's up on Photobucket and then copy paste when you need to

3. BASS 666

all my pics are in my computer

4. CMD

Open up a Photobucket account (free) and just upload 1 or 2 pic's at a time. Photobucket is as easy as pie to use..

5. BASS 666

sorry mate i will get someone to do it for me cause i havent a clue. i dont see why i cant just select a photo from my computer and attatch it to my mesg. it says i may not attatch anything cause my img code is on. aaahhh i hate computers...

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

If you want to email the pics to me I will host them for you and put them up (until you get the hang of it!)

quattrojames@googlemail.com

There's a sticky in the General Chat section which fully details the uploads etc.

7. BASS 666

cheers mate .. i havent a clue how to do it yet but i will get there in the end..

8. quattrojames

Email them on over if you can't work it out.

9. quattrojames

Here we go! These are BASS 666's pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. CMD

BASS 666. I like the wheel's big thumb's up to them, but not a fan of the kit soorrryy.. The colour is nice.

11. BASS 666

thank you mate your a saint. the kit is like marmite if you know what i mean. you would think a guy my age would be driving something a bit more sensible ...