1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imagine getting picked up by her in that!!

PaulJC84 Mar 23, 2005

1. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

[​IMG]

Not bad.

2. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

Little ****!

3. 28v6

28v6 Guest

In a Scale of 2 ......She'd get 1.

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Listen to you lot, just likes bees round a honey pot.

Hmmmmm. Delicious honey...

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I wouldn't say No if she turned up in a Nissan Micra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

6. Markey

Markey Active Member

I must admint if she around then it would be rude for me to.

Give her one that is.

7. 28v6

28v6 Guest

So long as I have a face ........Then she'll always have somewhere to sit........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. TDI-line

But have you checked out the size of those drilled discs and red calipers, yee har. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

9. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

I think i could do movie or two with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

10. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Where's the pics of her getting out the car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

11. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

She does look abit like my friends sister (honestly) and like rich says if she keeps her trap shut unless she's putting something of great personal value in it she'll do just fine might even treat her to a ride in the s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

12. TDI-line

Do you mean like a diamond tongue stud Bert.

13. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    might even treat her to a ride in the s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy boyo! Wouldnt want to get the seats dirty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's OK, mines leather - wipes clean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif.. Im thinking sod the seats... they'll clean up eventually! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. TDI-line

Or just change them for new ones, probably worth every penny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

15. leespears1

leespears1 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Little ****!

[/ QUOTE ]

now thats out of order ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

16. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

On a scale of 1 to 10 id certainly give her 1 ...........the blond aint bad either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

17. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

I think I know this girl... she asked me for an innuendo, so I gave her one.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif