imagine getting picked up by her in that!!

Reaction score
Paris%20Hilton2.JPG

Not bad.

Listen to you lot, just likes bees round a honey pot.

Hmmmmm. Delicious honey...

I wouldn't say No if she turned up in a Nissan Micra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

I must admint if she around then it would be rude for me to.

Give her one that is.

So long as I have a face ........Then she'll always have somewhere to sit........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But have you checked out the size of those drilled discs and red calipers, yee har. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I think i could do movie or two with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Where's the pics of her getting out the car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

She does look abit like my friends sister (honestly) and like rich says if she keeps her trap shut unless she's putting something of great personal value in it she'll do just fine might even treat her to a ride in the s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
might even treat her to a ride in the s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy boyo! Wouldnt want to get the seats dirty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's OK, mines leather - wipes clean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif.. Im thinking sod the seats... they'll clean up eventually! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or just change them for new ones, probably worth every penny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

On a scale of 1 to 10 id certainly give her 1 ...........the blond aint bad either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I think I know this girl... she asked me for an innuendo, so I gave her one.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif