1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm shocked!!!!

simonl Aug 4, 2005

1. simonl

simonl Member

My neighbour has just bought a B Class... it's gorgeous!

I am so not a merc man, in fact i've always hated them, even the SL's... but i'm smitten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm expecting a wave of abuse, but please hold your judgement fellow jedi, use the force until you've seen one!

2. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Can you point to the bit of this post to do with an A3?

Maybe not the abuse you was expecting but it if the hat fits... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. simonl

simonl Member

Sorry mate, i'm all dizzy with confusion!

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

So what is this B class LeMan?

5. simonl

simonl Member

[​IMG]

6. TDI-line

Not bad, but not really up on whats what with the merc. Is this about the same size as the A3?

7. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

This is a beaut!

[​IMG]

8. TDI-line

Very cool, but i can see those getting damaged. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

It'll understeer even more now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. benw123

benw123 Moderator

The B-Class may well be a terrific car, but it's another example of Mercedes' determination to dilute their brand to the point of anonymity. They make so many cars now that reliability and residuals - two key elements of a prestige manufacturer - are disappearing fast.

11. imported_S_Line

imported_S_Line Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    . They make so many cars now that reliability and residuals - two key elements of a prestige manufacturer - are disappearing fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree there, merc ownership was only for the rich and well off. THeres no exclusive club now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif