Im Possibly thinking of buying RS4 B7

Techimike

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.mgsmotorsport.com
Hi All RS4 owners
Im thinking of buying a RS4 On an 06 plate what should I be looking for and what is likely to go wrong I cannot give you a mileage figure as yet as I have only seen the car parked what is the car worth.
It seems a bit cheap at £15k so Im thinking the miles are high.
your feed back on costs and any problems would be appreciated
cheers

15k ?
its either a cat c or ****ed
or a rep
damaged go for more than 15k

Hi
You were right its a fake someone has spent a lot of money replicating this RS4 lookalike it wasnt until I had a closer look that I discovered that it had had a brake conversion and not the drilled discs and RS4 calipers, I did think it was too good to be true and my first thoughts were that it might be a cat D,
Any how it turns out ita a 2.0 petrol with 59k on the clock so thankyou all who responded but as Im in the trade I will keep looking
cheers

Hi there,any particular reason that it's an 06 plate that you are after,i have an 07 plate with 15k mileage for sale.

Hi Andy
There wasnt any reason behind buying an 06 plate I was just looking at a car that was an 06 or so I thought but it was a very good copy
So Im just looking for now and keeping an eye on prices, Im in the motor trade so I will be able to pick one up at the right price.
I take it your thinking of selling your one if you are then can you give me a few more details and pictures and what you are looking to sell it for then I can consider yours but to be honest Im looking for a very clean one but Im not going to pay over the odds for one.
If youve got any pictures send them to this email address info@mgsmotorsport.com
cheers
Mike