1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'M ONE STUPID MAN!!! please help! !

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by supanova, Jan 13, 2011.

1. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

[Jan 13, 2011]
    ok my problem is that a few weeks ago my boot wouldn't catch with the lock i.e wouldn't close. So what i did was unhook the bar that operates the lock until I got it properly fixed, I noticed that there was a release handle on the inside on the boot door and thought to myself that I'd be able to open it from the inside. well that was my intentions until this morning when entering the boot from inside the car to use the release handle then I bloody realised that the plastic cover hides the handle and i cant get the dam thing open. (FML) (I put the plastics back on thinking that it would block out any road noise).

sooooo please please tell me that there is a trick or some other way to open the boot without opening from the outside ( because the button wont work) and without using the release handle inside because well yeah they really thought about that design when making it!!

FML!! that is all. :(
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

[Jan 13, 2011]
    BUMP anyone out there know of any way I can get into my boot without using either release handle inside ( which you cant get at anyway ) or the outside button thing with wont also work.

help me, help me, help me! lol :(
  4. Ads

Ads License to drive

5. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

[Jan 13, 2011]
    cheers aythreee, got it sorted, theres a slit about 3inches long that if i slide my car key across it opens the release handle thing.

thanks for the link dude! life saver!!
  6. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Jan 13, 2011]
    No worries man, glad it helped.