Im off ! Car for sale

ADP

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well its been brief, but fun all the same! My car is now for sale. Great example, fully loaded - genuinely a good car with no faults if anyone is looking.

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/687/cat/20

I loved the look of the car both inside and out - classy and understated, fantastic array of toys, couldnt want for more from a car in that department. However coming from a faster cars background, this was to be a stop gap car for me and Im moving on to something a bit more interesting!(probably an M3 CSL).

Good luck everyone and keep up the good forum work(the internet needs good forums like this)

Andy:thumbsup: :blackrs4:

Excellent choice. That's something I've been pondering swapping my M3 for, I'm not sure I can tear myself away from all the toys though!

I have passed your details on to a friend, he is after a S3!

M3 CSL, enjoy!

Cheers guys - I only drive a car about once or twice a week, so want it to be maximum thrills when I do, hence the choice, though I dont think its going to be easy finding a goodun in my price range. I doubt Ill buy another S3(I have a habit of owning some cars twice), though I may be back for an RS4 avant when the time comes for needing kid seats in the back :( groan

How about an M3 CS - best of both worlds?
The toys of an M3, but with the CSL touches!
May be easier to come by?!

My mate has a 55plate CSL and it looks absolutely amazing with the 19"s and dark blue paintwork. Goes like stink too. He's been trying to sell it for a while now, but can't find a buyer who's willing to pay £35,000 for it.

I saw a middle aged lady pottering about in a very dirty dark blue CS, I wander if she knows fully what she's driving

saying that I saw a track prepared E46 M3 with Recaro buckets being driven by a middle aged lady too.....

golf said:
My mate has a 55plate CSL and it looks absolutely amazing with the 19"s and dark blue paintwork. Goes like stink too. He's been trying to sell it for a while now, but can't find a buyer who's willing to pay £35,000 for it.
That'll be a CS mate. CSL's were available in Black and Silver Grey only, with the last being registered on an 54 plate.

Its a bad time to be giving 35k for an E46, the newer E46's are having trouble due to the September launch of the E92.

mwstewart said:
The CS doesn't compare to the CSL, it really was just a bit of a marketing ploy. Still a cracking car though.

hear what your saying, I mean as an all round car pricewise and to live with day to day