Im new but not so improved!!!!

madasahatter

Reaction score
Well hwy there, im a bit new to this as have only just got myself an Audi and right now not sure i have done the right thing!!

I have done a deal with a 24v Very modified engined Sierra for a V6 Avant Quattro.....

Whats the deal with the Quattro?? A good or bad thing??? It seems a nice car and will keep you all informed what i think.

Well i also know Sidibear and im sure he will only say bad things about me...

Will put some pics up tomorrow when it light but its running 18's full stainless twin exhausts in red on an S plate..

Thought everyone???

Please be nice honestly im a nice guy:beerchug:

Hello and Welcome to AS.net
I would ask on the section of your car for info regarding Quattro as in my case mine only is used when the front wheels lose traction,as for Sidibear saying bad things I'll sort him out...oh ermm wait a minute just remembered his armoury...you sort him out:undwech:

Oh god , there goes the neighbourhood.

Bad things? Me ? Nah. But I will say this, if you have a party and are worried you have ordered too much beer, invite Aaron :p

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you my very good mate, Mads :salute: Organiser of all three Holland trips and what a blast we had. He took his car off the clock earlier this year coming back, I was doing 135 and he flew past me like I was standing still.

random013.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all for the welcome, will get some pics up of the car soon.. going looking for snow soon to see what it handles like...

Thanks for the pic Sidi....

Mads, I was trying to find the one of you with your big glass outside Remko's.