Im New 2 This Forum

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought id introduce myself as im looking for and A3 1.8T at the mo.
My name is Tanya and Im from Woking in Surrey. Im 20 and at the mo drive a metro GTi but that is up 4 sale.
Anyone know anygood sites where i could look apart from the usual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ie. autotrader.

thanks
Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi Tanya and welcome to the board, just watch out for all the pervy old men ! apart from that have fun ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

P.S watch the post count on this thread SOAR !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

lol thanx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tanya, back to ur original question: the best place to find them is in the autotrder, whether u want to buy it from a private source or through a dealer will depend on u and ur budget. Im sure u have a figure in mind and try to stick to it as best as possible coz its easy to find something out of ur price range and overstretch urself. Whether u buy private or froma dealer make sure u do some homework on the model ur after and take someone along with u unless ur a very head strong confident person and can put a saleman to shame on his knowledge. If u see something a bit iffy on the car just walk away, theres gonna be plenty more about.
Check ur local paper and the online autotrader too.

Good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Welcome Tanya.

Mo-S3 is right, you will need to look out for the dodgy people, the worst one is a chap by the name of "Moresauce", I'm sure he'll be along soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Far as your car search goes autotrader will search the Top Marques publication as well.

You could also try:

Audi UK Used Car Locator

Exchange And Mart

Let us know how you get on!

Hi Tanya... Welcome to AS.net!

Try www.fish4cars co.uk... they are quite good, but autotrader is the best.

Also, try a national search on www.audi.co.uk under the used car section for what you are looking for cos your local dealer (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif) will be able to get it from the dealer that the car is at. My car was from Norwich and im in Oxford so i got the dealer to get it brought down for me!

Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mo-S3 is right, you will need to look out for the dodgy people, the worst one is a chap by the name of "Moresauce", I'm sure he'll be along soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Err, Crafty the betting says I'm younger than you and after your fetish for sheep was annouced I'm certainly less pervy than you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome on board Tanya!

Welcome to the boards Tanya

Yeah, so, I'm a smidgen late, I've been out of the office visiting funny little people.

Tanya, you've been warned against most of the 'bad apples', but even they have their good sides, don't you Drill?

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Welcome to the boards Tanya

Yeah, so, I'm a smidgen late, I've been out of the office visiting funny little people.

Tanya, you've been warned against most of the 'bad apples', but even they have their good sides, don't you Drill?

[/ QUOTE ]

A little late on the uptake here, but Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence Dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yes, welcome!
I think we all know why the thread count is rising so fast...
An A3 1.8T thats a pretty fast car!
Nice one!