Im mapped!!! :)

Purple Princess

Reaction score
Just got back from chipped uk and WOW :):arco:
The car is just how Audi should have made it. The throttle response is much better with no flat spots and the car seems to accelerate seemlessly, it just digs in and goes all the way to the redline
remap022.jpg

I know the economy will increase from experience, but i am too busy enjoying the new found lease of life to worry about trivial things like economy,:whistle2:

She is a 2001 A3 1.8 TQS with an alledged 180bhp std. The rolling road found it to be 163 and all runnig well, they proceeded to flash the ECU and reset the throttle body to release 210 BHP @ 6135 and 227 torques @ 4035:yahoo:

Boost is now maxing out at 18psi and holding 14psi, much better than the 9psi she had before, all this with a K03s
remap008.jpg

remap010.jpg

remap011.jpg

Also its nice and quiet to drive thanks to my boyfriend for changing the exhaust manifold after we discovered it had a "slight" crack in it:banghead:
splitmani2.jpg

splitmani.jpg

So thanks to Mark, Simon, Richard and Jayson for another good day, and i enjoyed meeting some of the new forum members.
remap006.jpg

remap016.jpg

remap020.jpg

My car still isnt quite as fast as Marks(Byzan A4) :notme:but time will tell,lol:undwech:(Even tho he is crying as his has lost 5 BHP since last time even tho the power climb is steeper and earlier than before)
remap028.jpg

PS thats everyone looking for the missing 5 gee gee's lol

sounds pretty good, and a good power figure for just 18psi of boost!

My ko3S runs at 24Psi of boost, and produces 290lbft and 240bhp, so with a few more supporting mods, you have scope for a good extra chunk of power again in the future if you feel the need!

I loved the feeling driving home after my first revo map, feels like a brand new car again!

Go enjoy it, and report back just how few miles you get on your first tank of fuel! I got about 170 to a full tank :)

wicked stuff stac!! mine gets chipped on monday alleged 56 amd bhp`s extra!

Glad your happy, but i gotta say... after driving marks A$ a couple of times now.. you got a while b4 you get that quick!! lol

KO4 ya A3 baby!!

See ya soon!!! :)

yikes.... i'm glad i've held back...

It's not always that bad by any means! If anything, once you get used to the power and learn not to just hoof it everywhere, I'd say it's more economical. It's just that first tank after the remap, where it's so exciting and new, you just want to floor it everywhere!

Mines around 240bhp now and I still get 360-400 miles to a tank

Hi, good to meet you and Mark Saturday, glad you are happy with your remap :)

Thanks again to Mark for his advice on sorting out probs with my car... hoping to get all the bits this week and have had a chat to 'tother Mark about getting my map 'tweaked' and back on the rollers for a proper run :)

I really like your wheels!!!.. what are they and where did you get them from????

<tuffty/>

I really like your wheels!!!.. what are they and where did you get them from????

<tuffty/>[/quote]

Hi,

They are R8 reps in gun metal grey and I go them from ebay :) They were a frigging steal at £450

Hi There,

Was another great day, glad you are pleased with the remap. Also i'm sure we'll find those lost horses somewhere! LOL!

Cheers, Mark

Mark, explain more about finding these horses, do you think we could do mine again to make use of the FMIC and high flow exhaust manifold and possibly larger injectors to release more power? PM if necessary

sounds pretty good, and a good power figure for just 18psi of boost!

My ko3S runs at 24Psi of boost, and produces 290lbft and 240bhp, so with a few more supporting mods, you have scope for a good extra chunk of power again in the future if you feel the need!

I loved the feeling driving home after my first revo map, feels like a brand new car again!

Go enjoy it, and report back just how few miles you get on your first tank of fuel! I got about 170 to a full tank :)

Myne is a KO3S also. I hope to continue to better my car but i need to do it gradually as I need to get used to the power!! Going from a 1.2 nissan micra to a A3 1.8tqs is a bit of a leap lol

I loved driving home it felt frigging great. As for the miles to a tank its usually about 350 and i managed 145 :whistle2:

As you said though once im used to it I will only use the power for things like blowing chavy ickle scrotes in paxos and coursers off the lights and having them look and see its a girl woot!!!:racer:

Nice one Stace, bet you are happy with the extra power, keep it up, and Mark, no rest for the wicked hey ;)

Sounds good! Mine already boasts a REVO ST1. I brought the car 'standard', so was pretty gutted to find out that it already had one. (still considering a flush/re-remap)

Nice car, BUT, you must get rid of the swirlies!!! (hiding the true Purple Princess potential...)

remap010.jpg