1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm looking for..

Sam-K Jan 31, 2008

1. Sam-K

Sam-K Has a throbbing red german.

A Work placement for my University course..

Anyone got any ideas..? Needs to be in the Automotive Trade really.

Has anyone done one that could be recommended.. ?

Help appreiciated! :icon_thumright:

(I do Automotive Technology by the way)

2. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I might know a man who could try to pull a few strings, the only problem is it's not local to you... They're up near Preston. Quite an interesting firm though - they do research and development on some very clever continuously variable transmissions...

Might be worth knocking-on Stafford Audi's door if you need something nearer to Uni? Might not be quite as interesting and heavily technical, but friends in the parts department are always useful! :laugh:

Regards,

Rob.

3. Sam-K

Ah that sounds great! shame i'm only really accessible to the relative midlands and south east area.. :| thanks though anyway mate!
    Haha.. You know what, it's a possiblility with my luck so far! i have had about 10 "we'll get back to you" and about 20 "sorry. no."

Maybe i should lull them into a false sense of security by pretending to be a busty 20yr old blonde.. could be hard to pull off though :O

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I need a delivery driver, that's automotive right? :lmfao:

only kidding btw.....

6. Sam-K