1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im gonna sell this piece of sh*t

ALPINE Oct 8, 2008

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

cant be ***** with all this greef n e more. No error code.. boosting but now power still.. new maf.. and n 75 still does it!

its gotta be the turbo (I HAVE JUST REPLACED)

sod it!
    i have spent nearly 3k on repairs on this car and it still annoys me.

will sell it to some 1 that appreciates the work that has been done and willl not try and mug me off with a price. ill just burn it other wise! lol

2. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

I know how you feeling im sick to death of my car problems to. fancy meeting for a duel death of our cars. you bring matches i bring tnt??

3. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

and im over 2k in repair costs too. plus over £1500 in mods and it still knackered, low boost. time to buy a proper car a toyta corolla tsport with 193bhp. nice reliable and a civic type r eater

4. ALPINE

i was thinking the same mate.. gonna try and convince her to let me get a R33 skyline. ill time it right tho.. not sure the back seats are quite big enough. but hey.. the kids are small!

5. Siena

Siena Active Member

Alpine, just chill out with my B5!

Get it down here this weekend, and between us, we'll sort it out.

6. ALPINE

7. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

If it's boosting but there's no power then it's not going to be the turbo!

Possibly fuelling or boost leak or it's running in limp mode because a sensor it goosed. You could have fried a lambda or EGT sensor if your new turbo has been causing the car to run too lean due to increased boost, etc.

8. ALPINE

true about the turbo. im just sick of it now mate.

just done a quote on the skyline 3 f00okin k!

9. Siena

Siena Active Member

...A reason I said don't be too heavy-footed till it's been remapped.

10. ALPINE

aint got £300 tho mr siena lol were ment to be savin for the baby.

11. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

If you cant afford the remap for it at the mo think how much anything for a skyline would be if it went wrong.

12. ALPINE

ok mr seina convinced me to keep it! he on phone now...

13. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Dont do it, we need to get together first, yourself, Dan and I, then we can do a group sacrafice and torch the lot,lol

14. ALPINE

just put my decks up for sale in the classified section. they been in there box for nearly a year so may as well sell them for a re-map!

chipped uk here i come!

15. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

good work !!! Should pay for the FMIC too

16. dappadan786

dappadan786 Member

know how you feel mate! ive had £4500 of parts. and no end of greif from day one! like mark says hang in there, gotta get our cars working get together and torch em lol. then you can have my K04 :p pmsl.

17. andybnwc

andybnwc Member

I think we all have these problems , i have had mostly problems ever since i bought the car 5 years ago , everytime you fix it /mod it something will break for sure . But at least the engine wont blow up unlike skylines scoobs etc

18. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

I think I could get the biggest collection of violins together to play my sad symphony. I have spent 3 times what I bought the car 2 years ago keeping it going (ok, the occasional mod in there now and again ;-) ).

Don't be thinking Audi's don't break. There have been a few engine blows in the 2.7T world over the last year or two.

Mostly cambelts going, but there have been a number of cases of cam wear (mainly RS4's) which result in valve strike.

19. Z82

Z82 Member

You keeping it now? Just aswell cos if its pissing you off that much a Skyline will **** you of ten fold lol

20. Lee Goodall

Lee Goodall Active Member

Yeah.. you'll be chasing faults forever on a skyline and paying much more for the priviledge as my mate found out.. he's got a Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo now which is faster and to date has had no problems!

21. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

It'll come good Alpine mate, try not to get too annoyed with it. With some talented eyes going over things you may fin it something quite simple to rectify matters

22. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

Alpine i have a map on a chip in my possesion with a good map on it if you want to try it?