1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im back.....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by yellowgti, Aug 29, 2009.

1. yellowgti

yellowgti Whats going to break next??... VCDS Map User

[Aug 29, 2009]
    hi guys just like to say that after more than 9 months of no audi im back ;) as some of you know me n vicki split up just before christmas and she kept the car however yesterday me and the "new missus" picked up an audi a3 in a seemingly rare colour, its a bit older and none turbo but its a start and everybody has to start somewhere, we are currently deciding on wether to go audi international as last year me n vic were on stand with you and we bought kev along with us, anyway weve had a 1.8se 20v goes well, had engine completely re-built by ford dealer 3 years ago and is sweet as a nut, every m.o.t from new and full service history, cars in pretty nice and tidy condition needs a good cleaning etc but like i said its a start ;) hope you like and would be nice to speak to you all again ;)

old audi for those who cant remember.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

heres the new one and il get some better pics up later once i have polished her up ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    comments and opinions welcome, long list of mods to come ;)
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 29, 2009]
    Welcome back to the fold
    would not forget the green monster with the polished rims ever or the username and aud driver...the more the merrier :beerchug:
  4. missviper

missviper Member

[Aug 29, 2009]
    welcome back

Im off to Audi inter would be good to say hello!!!
  5. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 29, 2009]
    Welcome back matey :) You will have to bring her allong to Audi driver. Im loving the colour too :)
  6. yellowgti

yellowgti Whats going to break next??... VCDS Map User

[Aug 30, 2009]
    the colour still doesnt beat ur purple ;) lush... yeh just working out our monay and stuff at might come to inters ;)
  7. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 30, 2009]
    Hey Dude, welcome back!

I'm setting up the Audi Driver Event again this year, let me know by PM if you want to attend the AS.net stand, we have 30 members already going this year! I need to know by Setember 10th latest though, to send for the correct number of passes.

Regards,

Joe
  8. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

[Aug 30, 2009]
    Welcome back, Ahh shame about the old green A3 but im sure this one will look as good if not better with some mods :yum:
  9. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Aug 30, 2009]
    Hey dude, welcome back to the site, sorry to hear about the break up and the old car, but as they are bigger and better things hey, so it looks like you have moved on, looking forward to the pics and mods on the new car...

All the best mate
    Nilz