1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm after an Apple 'Wizz Kid'....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by James.Asbri, Oct 25, 2012.

1. James.Asbri

James.Asbri Vorsprung Durch Technik

Hi all,

Looking for a little help please....

I've just created an iCloud email address as the email account I've got at the minute is open to junk mail, which I hate!! Basically the email address I've currently got is running my iTunes and everything else which I want to change to my new email address. I've tried going into my account and editing my details but it won't let me change the email address because it says there is already an Apple ID for this email. Is there anyway I can edit my existing account to incorporate my new email address? If not, is there a way of transferring all my data/downloads through the Cloud?

Hope this can be rectified, I'm sure it's simple only I'm only at beginner level when it comes to Apple.

Thanks in advance!!

James
  2. C6 DRN

C6 DRN living the dream

Have you tried the "forgot my password" option for your new email? if you can access the account that is linked to that email and just delete it... you should then be able to link it to your actual account?