1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Benisere, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Benisere

Benisere Member

So thought I would try and resurrect my 56 plate a3 diesel exhaust tips as far as I can tell the previous owner couldn't be bothered andthis is what they looked like ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373056147.248179.jpg

So I got the autosol and started gyrating behind the beast much to my neighbours amusement (will be checking YouTube later!) started to get pissed off with it an nearly left it here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373056265.086283.jpg (the one on the right obviously!)

But like a 13 year old with a bush found copy of the daily sport I rubbed and rubbed and well rubbed until i ended up with these! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373056393.850430.jpg

So quite happy with the result but will revisit on next detail session to get the little bits I missed. Anyone else got any comparisons?
  2. J8TT X

J8TT X Member

I need to do mine, they look exactly how yours use to look.
    Not looking forward to it! :sob:
  3. Benisere

Benisere Member

Lol the old flossing action works a treat but wasn't expecting the autosol to be so abrasive!