1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignition Power for Stereo on Concert...

itssam Jan 30, 2009

1. itssam

itssam A3 3.2Q Sport

Hi Guys,
    I'm trying to get a ignition signal for my parrot hands free, it seems that theres not an ignition power going into the basic concert, it seems there is a Phone and satnav output from the radio, but i think they are both constants also?

Is there anything i can pull from the radio for ignition power or do i need to grab a line from the fuse box and if so does anyone have a recommendation for where to pull it from?

Cheers
    Sam

2. Issac Hunt

Issac Hunt Active Member VCDS Map User

Using a feed from the fusebox is the easiest way.

3. itssam

itssam A3 3.2Q Sport

boo :( might have to pick up a piggyback fuse thing.... any recomendations on which fuse to use?

4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

I have a MicroGo Speed Camera locator which is wired to come on with the ignition and I have it connected to fuse position 45 in the fuse box at the end of dashboard.

5. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

There isn't a switched live behind the radio as it it switched by CAN.

As Isaac says the fuse panel is your best bet. If you want a neat job you can use a repair wire in the back of a spare slot.

6. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

これで、ここでは、少数の歴史と語ったが必要だ 無名の英雄 この土が削除されます ある人は、継承はされています 造幣局からの輸入 人々の多くがないのにネウルエウンイ 事実、この老いたहेごみमेरे 彼は帽子にゴミ収集した これは、うわっイレオルスがズボンです そして彼は、フラットに住んで協議会
    彼は'真のनानाである 大きな皿の後に起動チクヒギル 彼はउन्हें得ることができる職業を持って 彼は根が何उन्हेंデイジー電話