1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ignition amplifier???

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by razor1974, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. razor1974

    razor1974 New Member

    Feb 5, 2006
    Likes Received:
    mine went on my a4 t sport but what and where is it?

  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

  3. It's more commonly called a 'coilpack' on the Audis... they have four, one per cylinder which plug directly onto the top of the spark plugs, and they are situated on top of the engine in a row.

    Just like these four here...


    To remove them all you have to do is unplug the electrical connector and unscrew the two machine-head screws holding them to the cylinder head and then pull them off the spark plug.

    Hope that helps...


Share This Page