1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you shop online you need to check this out....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Craivold, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Craivold

Craivold Audi Coupe 2.3

[Feb 20, 2008]
    I've only been on the forum a few weeks (since buying my '90 Coupe) but I need to call on the Audi-Sport members to sign up to a new shopping website that me and my business partners have created - http://www.luckygiraffle.com/

It's basically a shopping rewards site which allows users to shop online with all the big retailers like Play.com, Marks & Spencers, John Lewis, Nike, iTunes, Comet etc..... and earn reward tickets with every purchase. These reward tickets can then be exchanged for a personal cheque or can be entered into our online raffles for a chance to win a cool prize.

You can also earn reward tickets off your friend's purchases so if you can recruit a few of your mates to the site you'll be making money for nothing.

We're just in the process of advertising the site and I thought it'd be cool if some Audi-Sport members could be amongst the first members.

Cheers

Craivold
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]