If you see a police car at high speed- pull in asap

I

imported_Yaseen

No doubt they do a good job overall and accidents are inevitable but still 60% up on last year seems an awful lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4617797.stm

Police collision casualties rise

The number of people killed or injured in collisions involving police cars has risen 60% in England and Wales.

There were more than 2,000 casualties resulting from such collisions in the 12 months to April 2004 - a rise of more than 700 on the previous year.

Shocking Figures......... I appreciate there are times when the police do need to get to situations quickly, but at a cost of peoples lives - F cuk NO....
Perhaps they ought to be having a word with the "Elite Driver" who got off recently for speeding and 'testing the abilities of is car" and get him to teach all the drivers, after all he is the best of the best (So the judge said) - Makes my blood boil......

[ QUOTE ]
Shocking Figures......... I appreciate there are times when the police do need to get to situations quickly, but at a cost of peoples lives - F cuk NO....
Perhaps they ought to be having a word with the "Elite Driver" who got off recently for speeding and 'testing the abilities of is car" and get him to teach all the drivers, after all he is the best of the best (So the judge said) - Makes my blood boil......

[/ QUOTE ]

God I wish I hadn't read this post and the attached article. My blood pressure has just hit the roof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

have to agree with you HOP, considering my collection of 3 pointers over the years, 38 in a 30, 69 in a 60 and 84 on the motorway (at 1.30am) i find it disgusting that he got away with that!

Yaseen, do you work for the BBC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen, do you work for the BBC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thankfully no since staff always seem to be on strike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

BBC website is good...and like to feel im getting my license fee worth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif