If you had to describe yourself as a Car then which car would it be and why?

RS-S3

Reaction score
Im bored so another one of these questions....so which car describes you best and why?

(now why do i have the feeling the Reliant Robin wont feature in this....oh yeah... coz its mainly blokes on here!! ) :p

thats a fast reply to my posting....so dont put yourself down..lol...i think u can be promoted!..

Yeah? Am I a reliant Kitten now? Lol. I think we need a random hour forum on here for all the late-nighters to have random conversations on...

A Robin is far superior than a kitten....maybe u should stay as a robin!!..lol

i agree, cant sleep hence talking crap!...i

I remember a kitten drag car from back in the early 90's (still have the street machine magazine it was in) that had a supercharged v6 in. This has the makings of a bizarre thread this 1...

should be interesting to see what the others come up with....anyways this Lotus exige ;o) is hungry so going to speed down to the kitchen for some refuelling....

(cant believ i just wrote that....early hrs in the morning is not good for a girl!!

i would be a big kenworth truck . drive flat out and wreck everything in my path, then metamorphosise into a porsche gt3 out the back and thrash down the road till the tank dried up................:tocktock:

Due to my Stella induced beer belly and only if i was lying on my back I'd have to be a volkswagon beetle :beerchug:

An old Mini A little rusty round the Edges, sometimes a break down , But im always loved and looked after :p

A 1985 Saab 99 Turbo. Solid, dependable, but still capable of scary moments. Won't ever go out of fashion, because it's never been in fashion.