1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you had to describe yourself as a Car then which car would it be and why?

RS-S3 Feb 26, 2007

1. RS-S3

RS-S3 Member

Im bored so another one of these questions....so which car describes you best and why?

(now why do i have the feeling the Reliant Robin wont feature in this....oh yeah... coz its mainly blokes on here!! ) :p

2. Lowlife

Lowlife German Hardcore

I'd be a Reliant Robin, lol....

3. RS-S3

RS-S3 Member

lol...why you missing a limb??

4. Lowlife

Lowlife German Hardcore

No, just slow and stupid, lol...

5. RS-S3

RS-S3 Member

thats a fast reply to my posting....so dont put yourself down..lol...i think u can be promoted!..

6. Lowlife

Lowlife German Hardcore

Yeah? Am I a reliant Kitten now? Lol. I think we need a random hour forum on here for all the late-nighters to have random conversations on...

7. RS-S3

RS-S3 Member

A Robin is far superior than a kitten....maybe u should stay as a robin!!..lol

i agree, cant sleep hence talking ****!...i

8. Lowlife

Lowlife German Hardcore

I remember a kitten drag car from back in the early 90's (still have the street machine magazine it was in) that had a supercharged v6 in. This has the makings of a bizarre thread this 1...

9. RS-S3

RS-S3 Member

should be interesting to see what the others come up with....anyways this Lotus exige ;o) is hungry so going to speed down to the kitchen for some refuelling....

(cant believ i just wrote that....early hrs in the morning is not good for a girl!!

10. auditek

auditek Member

i would be a big kenworth truck . drive flat out and wreck everything in my path, then metamorphosise into a porsche gt3 out the back and thrash down the road till the tank dried up................:tocktock:

11. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

Due to my Stella induced beer belly and only if i was lying on my back I'd have to be a volkswagon beetle :beerchug:

12. HmanS3

HmanS3 Member

An old Mini A little rusty round the Edges, sometimes a break down , But im always loved and looked after :p

13. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

A 1985 Saab 99 Turbo. Solid, dependable, but still capable of scary moments. Won't ever go out of fashion, because it's never been in fashion.

14. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

I'd be a Bugatti Veyron, because I work best at high speed

15. scrupes

scrupes bloody great extension bodger

I'd be Jeremy Clarkson's ford GT, i simply dont like working!