If this is whats happening I am seeling my audi (pic)

mac1403

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-CUSTO...oryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem He spent how much!!!!!!!!!! I know older audi's are cheap, but there should be a law against this! If you are going to spend all that money I am sure there is something better to do with it, like give it away. Each to there own I suppose....although i do agree with the seller, there can only be ONE like that and hopefully there is only one.

£15K+ to make it look that bad :wacko:

All that money,.....yet no taste what so ever.

And it has a little 1.8 to drag the weight of all that sh1t around LOL!!!

Ha ha i saw that on ebay about a year ago, wonder why no one has bought it :laugh:

oh....my....god......

please park it near a cliff and forget to put handbrake on.

what an absolute pile of hideous crap

Lol everytime i see it, it makes me cringe.....Love the way he always puts the description as standard car.....as if audi would make a car that looks that crap.....i thought the whole point of modifying was to improve on parts!

Lets hope he doesnt get another one, if he ever sells it!

uurrr..not sure..oh yeah PANTS...!!
Why oh Why.?? might phone him and ask why he did that

HAHA... Bet he picks up all the boys with that!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... He thought he was "saving" money employing a blind fabricator!! haha. Poor kid.

I actually seen that car in the flesh in glasgow on a night out. Everyone was laughing at the guy

The guy must have been dropped on his heed as a wee bairn. Lost all sense of what it means to be embarassed. Poor fella.

Either that or he's simply deluded.

Well thats different........I feel sorry for his family when he comes to visit imagine having that parked out side your house....shame shame shame......(Job for Watsons the scrappys i think)

ohh no not this heap of sh*t again, i wonder why there are pics of the interior must be as bad as the exterior..

I actually think this would make the barryboys hall of fame.

barryboys.co.uk - if you haven't seen it. Its very funny.