1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idiot in a B7 A4 Estate!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by jojo, Aug 19, 2011.

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

What's wrong with people?!

Just had to go and see a morgage advisor with the otherhalf and 7 year old son with me. On entering the entrance to the carpark, where it's clearly double red lines, so no parking, had this A4 Avant indicate left and stop by. I would have been ok about it, had I been able to navigate around it, but it's double reds for a reason, I can't see what's coming out, as it's a turn right after where he parked, and there was cars coming out at the same time.

Anyways, once I could go pass, I politely opened my window and told him 'it's a double red, you shouldn't be parking here', he followed up with a whole load of abuse with my son sitting next to me, so I just closed my window and drove on... He was lucky my family was there, or I would have actually got out and knocked him out! My missus wasn't being helpful afterwards neither, questioning my need to speak to him! AAAAARGH!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Not a good start to your afternoon Joe.

4. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Some people just don't have any manners let alone care for the law or parking restrictions.

I had a similar thing last night where a guy just decided to park up while turning into a T junction. I hit my horn and he moved. When I went passed him I was trying to give him a mouthful but he was too busy texting on his phone!

5. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

always a joy to start your weekend off :-(

sign of an idiot who knows they're clearly in the wrong when they jump straight on the offensive.

i've just followed a white van out of Reading that was straddling both lanes and a bloke in a 5 series manages to get up alongside it and starts blaring his horn, then the white van gestures with a twist of the steering as if to squeeze him into central reservation. turns out van driver is on the phone, so obviously the bmw driver had disturbed his flow; how rude! there are too many c**ts on the road who think they're more important than anyone else.

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

Not at all, but all is good in the end, had my loan approved! :)

7. sparki

sparki I <3 bass

Those bloody Audi drivers think they own the road :lmfao:

8. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

I want one of those things that do that thing, you know.

rocket launcher:w00t:

9. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

Why do women do that? It is not to much to ask for her to just sit there in silent, or she must say anything a simple "what a prick" would do.
    Instead, they feel the need to question your actions, as I'd your the one in the wrong!

He did deserve a good shoeing by the sound of it.

10. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Mate, if you treat your woman properly she will not do such a thing.

My woman is chained to the kitchen and that means she is not sat next to me in my car so she cannot comment.

11. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

My woman needed to come along to sign her life away...

12. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

Back seat drivers are just as bad

13. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

a saloon a4 nearly had a crash last night in town (worcester) when a vauxhall zafira decided he would try and overtake a series of cars at a set of lights (worcester is based on a one way system) so i held back from the a4 flashed the zafira to allow him in front of me but he's still doing 40mph towards a speed camera where he last minute indicates and nearly slams the front quarter of the drivers side he didnt half pi$$ off the a4 driver - a4 driver was not even going fast to try and stop the zafira overtaking