1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for new wheels? (New RS4 maybe)

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by imported_trident21, Jul 2, 2005.

1. imported_trident21

imported_trident21 Guest

So since the RS6 wheels are on every singel car right now I´m thinking of a change. But what shall i buy? I like the Audi oem look so I thought about the new RS4 wheels, but can those be found? or do you guys have any other idea?
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. Karcsi

Karcsi Member

Oz Canyon II or Oettinger RZ. Both two piece thick 5 spokes. Not OEM, and certainly not cheap.

I doubt the new RS4s will be around for some time. Can manufacturers rip off the wheel before the car on which they will appear is on the road?
  3. imported_trident21

imported_trident21 Guest

4. shaheed

shaheed Member

Yes, I'm from Portugal, but who knows.....I work in Ericsson, let's say it should be easy to sent them...lol
    Are those replicas yes? From who?
  5. imported_trident21

imported_trident21 Guest

Toora replica, but I´m not looking for a buyer right now... but thanks anyway. Any tell me what phone to buy instead.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
  6. shaheed

shaheed Member

Just saying that because I have special delivery transportation between sweden and Portugal....ericsson blá blá....
    I don't work with mobiles, just network design and support....:p