1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'd like to make you an offer :)

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by stewarta13wsb, Sep 30, 2006.

1. stewarta13wsb

stewarta13wsb Member

[Sep 30, 2006]
    I emailed an admin type person a few weeks ago, then tried a private message to Olly K (I think?) but haven't heard anything back.

I know it's not the biggest or the best discount/offer in the world, but I figured with the great driving roads we have up here a few of you might be passing and could take advantage?

Basically it was a free pot of tea or cup of filter coffee per person, with the purchase of a snack lunch/food during September 06 to end March 07 here - www.ballachulishtic.plus.com with just the mention of 'Audi-Sport'

Is this OK to post in the offers section - who decides and can say yes or bugger off :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 30, 2006]
    I like this offer, too bad it's not local, I hardly ever venture into the highlands.
  4. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Sep 30, 2006]
    Very generous offer...thanks will have to make sure we make a diversion for your goodies

Cheers
  5. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

[Oct 1, 2006]
    hi there, i've not had a PM from you about this, I dont see this as being a problem, I will put a post in the group buy/discount forum, but please email me with exactly what text you want me to post :

audisport.net@gmail or oliver.kanani@gmail.com
  6. stewarta13wsb

stewarta13wsb Member

7. Andy101

Andy101 Member

[Nov 11, 2006]
    Beaultiful part of the world...wil pay a visit when up at the Red Squirel site next time