1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'd like to live here...

daviscup Jun 4, 2009

1. daviscup

daviscup Member

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

NICE! Everyone just has two Ferrari's, one classic and one modern, life must be good there. :):racer::)

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looks like a Ferrari Owners Club holiday to me! Either that or they all spend their money on their cars and not their houses.....

4. AuldReekie

AuldReekie Member

Good find and probably one of the bizarre things ever. I am not having it though, surely must be some sort of promo thing (the cars not the video). Im with QJ's idea of owners club holiday thingy.

5. Igdos

Igdos Member

Taking keeping up with the Joness to another level!

6. gixxer600k4

gixxer600k4 Member

the houses don't really seem to be extremely big/nice, looks a bit like the housing part of centre parcs! why does everyone have ferraris

7. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

id rather live in mosside ....less to lose when armagheddon starts.... lol

8. coops

coops New Member

9. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You've said that to the last 4 threads I have read - can you enlighten us any further? :uhm: