1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icelink - cheesy promo

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by dik, Feb 20, 2006.

1. dik

dik Member

[Feb 20, 2006]
    Hi all

have just popped a Dension Icelink Plus into the S3... Works like a dream.. (for those of you doing it DONT forget the black cable!!!)

The unit is fab, does its job, but does seem a bit small for the price.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyhow the reason for the post is this
    awful sticker they give you for the car..

[​IMG]

Urrgh! how cheesy is that... I felt like putting it on my back bumper...!! NOT

seems weird that they have a nice product like this and ruin its reputation and my cars image by giving you a max power sticker to go with it.

9/10 for the icelink
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 24, 2014]

3. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Feb 21, 2006]
    and a nice advert for car radio thieves...
  4. mandyray

mandyray Member

[Feb 21, 2006]
    Do they really expect people to stick this 'invitation' in their car windows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif
  5. audi5e

audi5e Member

[Feb 22, 2006]
    Tell them, sure, I'll stick that sticker on my car if you pay me £10,000 / month for the advertising space.
  6. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

[Feb 28, 2006]
    Ha ha...speaking of such stickers, in the a Tesco car park this weekend a 1990 Fiesta pulled in beside me with stickers all down the front door and panel. Brembo, Wolfrace, Momo, Alpine etc...and the car was a wreck. Why do these people do this sort of thing are they fooling themselves or WTF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif