Ibis White sport pics anyone?

a3rick

The Ibis
Reaction score
Has anyone got pics of the Sport model in Ibis white? Also is there much difference between the front of a sport and S-line?
Thanks

lower with a different suspension, a different front bumper, embossed leather, if youre speaking about the newest facelift you get chrome rings and i think thats all the differences

Cheers for that, I think I'm gonna order a 1.8tfsi sport in Ibis white with 10 v spoke alloys, would have liked an S-line but couldn't get it in my budget. it was either the white and alloys or lava grey and standard sport wheels.

i have the dolphin grey and its gorgeous but its a lot of work and it shows scratching, white hides it all, im growing fond of ibis lately the only thing i would make sure you get is xenons and any seats you want most other stuff can be retrofitted later

basically its a company car and I couldnt go over £21,050 list price, so couldnt get xenons. I thought I wouldnt like the white but after seeing it in the flesh I liked it.

Go for ibis you won't regret it! I thought us never have a whit car and now I'm converted. In sure you will be too

its been ordered, should be delivered first week of april:icon_thumright:

will do, shame it wasn't a black edition tho! but I 'm sure it will still look v.nice:hubbahubba:

I know the s line front bumper is different but is there any difference with the rear bumper? can the diffuser be retro fitted to a sport bumper?

as far as i know every instance of the 8p chassis had a seperatable splitter, i dont see any reason for change, check with nhn or someone with a little more knowlage on the facelifts

I know the s line front bumper is different but is there any difference with the rear bumper? can the diffuser be retro fitted to a sport bumper?

yeah on the new models the diffuser just swaps out, its plain grey on the se/sports and honeycomb on the s-lines

its slightly confusing because pre facelift it was colour coded on se/sports and plain grey on s lines!

Thanks Lee, just been lookin on e-bay but all the bumpers have had them removed and couldnt find any with them still on!!! slightly annoying lol It also looks like the front needs a total change?

sline front should just need a facelift bumper as youll have a facelift motor already

Thanks P5 i've got my beady eye on e-bay lol also been looking at remaps etc because its a company car I will have to go for the plug in thingys i think......so much choice tho lol

you could go with revo select plus, although i think so far giac seem to be the only ones who have gotten around the 2010 anti-tune as far as i know