Ibis white S3

jonboi_h

Reaction score
Picked it up on friday, absolutely love it!!! Want to do performance mods but not sure which to go for really, advice and comments welcome! :sm4:

Pics below, gunna take some proper pics over the weekend.

Photo0407.jpg

Photo0405.jpg

cheers! yer thats where i went to view it, but bought it from stoke audi.

nice :) are you from around Crewe or Stoke then? i'm from (near) Crewe and have an Ibis White A3 Black Edition. my reg is SP09 *** keep a look out, I'll do the same. :)

Congratz on the car love the look of the new S3 :) Hope you enjoy it.
If you want some performance mods, first thing i would do be a remap! I'd check a few companys like Revo, AMD etc etc. But those two seem to be the one most people go to.

Also if your after a bit more advice on more power, can always email the following Tobycruse, DeckedS3 both have the facelift S3 and have some very good performance mods. Both nice guys and probably be willing to point you in the right direction....But saying that there quite a few guys on here with tuned S3, and some good threads about results what mod to go for, how they found the service at the company they went to etc etc.
Anyway enjoy the S3 and get some more photos up :)

Hope that helps and gives you an idea

Ashley

great car :beerchug:, can't wait to pick up mine!:racer:

You should do a search though, since the S3 seems to resist to most of these mods :) Many cars (mostly 08-09) experience misfires after a remap. Usually this is solved with an aftermarket downpipe. Others may experience clutch slippage.

Correct, The 08/09 cars do seem to have an issue with a slight misfire. Mine did on stage 1 Revo but after the Milltek was installed everything was fine. Then went stage 2..... :)
Not had any issues with the clutch though!

nice :) are you from around Crewe or Stoke then? i'm from (near) Crewe and have an Ibis White A3 Black Edition. my reg is SP09 *** keep a look out, I'll do the same. :)

nice, nah am from leeds area, i saw it pop up for sale on audi approved and thought thats the 1!!

Cheers for all the comments and advice guys! first mod will probably be a CAI.

So if i decide to get a remap am best getting the milltek downpipe also to avoid any misfires?

Standard performance mods include:

- Cold Air Induction kit (CAI). Most people go for Forge and Evoms.
- Turbo back exhaust (Militek is the most popular)
- Revo and GIAC maps seem to be the most popular

You should do a search though, since the S3 seems to resist to most of these mods :) Many cars (mostly 08-09) experience misfires after a remap. Usually this is solved with an aftermarket downpipe. Others may experience clutch slippage.

If you are still not happy, you can upgrade the fuel pump and go fto Revo Stage 2+. All these should get you around 340-360 IIRC.

BTW, do you have Magnetic ride on the S3?

Nah i havent got magnetic ride.

Do you guys rate Awesome Gti in Manchester?

Nice car. Would have loved to get white but my high mileage would mean it wouldnt stay that way for long.

I was wondering the other day if Audi paint the Roof Aerial same colour as car - seems not! Cheapskates.

As I've gone for Sprint Blue with Alu roof rails it may now look a bit 'added on'. Fingers crossed they paint it when you dont go for black grill and rails.

Nice car. Would have loved to get white but my high mileage would mean it wouldnt stay that way for long.

I was wondering the other day if Audi paint the Roof Aerial same colour as car - seems not! Cheapskates.

As I've gone for Sprint Blue with Alu roof rails it may now look a bit 'added on'. Fingers crossed they paint it when you dont go for black grill and rails.

that's the reason I didn't go for bluetooth as I couldn't be certain.... besides, I don't really use the phone when driving (well, never).

Ibis rocks, Awesome are good, they do APR maps, I went Revo for the flexibility

017.jpg

Statler in Sheffield are well respected:

Statller ( Autorads )

298 Attercliffe Road
Sheffield S4 7WZ

Telephone: +44 (0) 1142 798 195