1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ibis White S-Line FACELIFT with black grille - pics inside

Sem Aug 17, 2008

1. Sem

Sem Member

Couple of photoshops courtesy of davemk, Phantom Black with the Black grille:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. davemk

davemk Active Member

It does look the mutts nuts in black!

3. n00bie

n00bie Member

I'm not a photoshop pro, but I made this for myself, so I thought someone might want to see it...

My S-Line A3 is coming soon, and I think I might order the S3 front grille :) (without the badge, ofc)

[​IMG]

4. Sem

Sem Member

I didn't think the S3 grille was a direct replacement for the S-line or have things changed since the facelift?

5. TFSI

TFSI Born to Fish

A3/S3 Facelift looks a darn sight better than the motor it replaces ! But twill have to wait cos i aint due to change for 2 1/2 years which should be around about New Model time.

That face lift looks far better, luv the lights and the grill and the bumper but not 100% on the mirrors.

6. n00bie

n00bie Member

I'm not sure it will be a direct fit either, but will check at the dealer before ordering... :icon_thumright:

7. n00bie

n00bie Member

Well I called my friend at the dealer here and he told me that the grille would fit...

It's about 300€/400$ for an S3 grille with MATT finish, and 400€/600$ for a shiny S3 grille :)

8. buckas

buckas Member

top right, yum :yum: sportback? looks like opensky roof

drew