1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ibis White Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line 3 door 170bhp New Turbo, Leather, S3 bumper, RS4 alloys lots spent

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by creatz, Nov 27, 2013.

1. creatz

creatz New Member

Copying my ad from gumtree:

Reluctantly it is time to sell my A3 as I am moving abroad next year. This car has had a lot spent on it and is always mistaken as being much newer and being worth over 10k. Comes with the private registration. High mileage due to a lot of motorway miles - has had various things fixed that go with mileage inc. new turbo 2 months ago.

It is originally a 53 plate 2.0 TDI sport, however has been completely face-lifted and upgraded to 2007/8 S-line spec exterior and interior with a professional respray in Ibis white (I think they only starting making A3's in white in 2006). Insurance is cheaper as it isn't originally an S-line.

It had a new turbo fitted in September, and also has had recent brake pads, wheel bearings, service, and a few other bits fixed. I bought the car in August after my old car was written off, and have spent over £1500 on this A3 to get it running nicely, unfortunately a change of life plans means I have to sell it so soon.

Here is a list of what is has had done, everything being original Audi parts:

- Complete S-line upgrade including; Front bumper, large grille, spoiler, half-leather seats front & back, new shape leather steering wheel, gear knob and surround, leather arm rest console
    - 2007 S3 rear bumper
    - RS4 18" alloy wheels - quite a few curb marks
    - Remapped to 170bhp - pulls well for overtaking
    - Comes with private plate
    - Privacy rear windows
    - Matte carbon wing mirrors
    - Probably a few other bits I've forgotten

The specs include:

- Air con
    - Clip in mats
    - Climate control
    - Audi concert cd player
    - Electric windows/mirrors
    - Mot April 2014
    - Tax March 2014
    - Mot history
    - Unfortunately pervious owner lost service history when moving house, hence why I spent a lot of money after I purchased the car to make sure everything was up to scratch & had my mechanic inspect it.
    - Hpi Clear
    - Isofix front and rear child seat safety clips

Bad points:

- Few scuffs/scratches as expected with age
    - Idles a bit low, only notice when sat at lights
    - Slow coolant leak, so needs topping up once every few weeks
    - Drivers door catch (if door is slammed it doesn't close properly, so I just don't slam it..)

I've tried to be as honest as I can to avoid disappointment, any questions please give me a text/ring/email

Thank you

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. creatz

creatz New Member

144,000 miles, forgot to mention, will go up as in use.

4. creatz

creatz New Member

Contact me on 07765149248