1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want that car

andyam Nov 27, 2013

1. andyam

andyam Active Member

So flicking through the channels...so a programme which I have never seen before called "I want that car" the guy picked a Renault Clio sport, over a A3 S Line....thing is the A3 didn't have the S-Line bumper....it had what looked like an SE with no fogs either. Surely a tv programme couldn't have got it that wrong?

2. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

What year was it? The S-Line body kit was released late 2005, any sline before that had sport bumpers. Not sure why the fogs are missing though...

3. andyam

andyam Active Member

Didn't show the plate and I just caught the end of it..the chap chose the Clio so didn't get anymore info on it. It was a single grill though?

4. MrLapou

MrLapou Well-Known Member

Looked like it has S-Line seats.
    Programme does not always get it right. In another program, presenter said car had climate control when it was only nor manual air-con.

The women is a car dealer!!! shows you how much bs they can come out with... ignorance is NO excuse...

5. MrBones

MrBones Going Gone Bye

Yea I seen abit of the show, after bumping into it, never seen it before

I'm sure it said it was a 55 plate

HeeHHeee, I didn't see the end of the show, but the guy chose the Clio?....oh well he'll learn in time when it falls apart

Let alone if he has a crash in it !

6. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep Team Silver Audi A3 TDi

It was a 2005 and yes front fogs were present