I think this bloke should win an award, for what you decide...

what a bargain...... and unique too...... does he mean it comes with a V5 ya think :)

it's from neverland.... its a miracle.....its a spaceship!!

you wont find another

thats one of a kind, i recon its a bargain..!!!!:no::laugh:

Any advert that includes 'LOOK' in the description is usualy crap! IMHO

Cheers Matt

Come on guys... Don't hate! Appreciate. /sarcasm

I think this guy should win an award for worst failure to impress of the century.

for a start the wheels dont fill the massive arches......

have to say though, if it was sat on my drive id have a dilemma.... as to where i should empty my bowels first

Are them things on his car off the Matrix?? I like the films but this is going well to far
Why would some1 spend there time and also money doing such a thing

Why it's a good car! You only need to repaint it, to remove the angel eyes, the sport mirrors, the tint on the windows and the body kit.

I like it...why? because the execution and effort is there. Air brushing is done very well.

The problem is it's never going to appeal to any of the usual Audi fraternity. Not in a million years.....not in this country anyway.

Dont no why but I kind of like the wide arch body kit, not keen on the paint job or the wheels or the wing mirrors, but like the dtm style archs, would be better suited to an A4

Reminds me a little of the Dahlback Golf except with ALOT less power and engineering.
dahlback_volkswagen_golf_rsi_text_1.jpg

I like it...why? because the execution and effort is there. Air brushing is done very well.

The problem is it's never going to appeal to any of the usual Audi fraternity. Not in a million years.....not in this country anyway.

Totally agree! Someone has put the effort in, and it appeals to them, they just happen to use an A3 as the base car. Not for me personally, but I wouldn't call it a bodge job. Optimistically overpriced to us, but I can garantee he spent more than that creating it.

At least the arches & bumpers etc line up, some hideous jobs we've all seen just wanna make you puke, if he got rid of some delboy work on it then wouldnt be too bad.

He should win an award for annoying all the closed minded cotton wool wrapped people on forums that think only thier view of style and modification is right!

Kit looks cool if a bit different, the airbrushing is amazing if not quite fitting and those mirrors are just as bad as the optional ones that came on S3s anyway

He should win an award for annoying all the closed minded cotton wool wrapped people on forums that think only thier view of style and modification is right!

Annoying? I think it has brought a lol to every sane person with any scrap of decency and taste who has seen it. That was the point of posting it - its so bad its funny :p
Kit looks cool if a bit different, the airbrushing is amazing if not quite fitting and those mirrors are just as bad as the optional ones that came on S3s anyway

Why take such a defensive and aggressive stand, it was just for a laugh, let the majority speak their minds, they're the majority - they're right! I personally think he should win an award for the most money wasted on the quality of finish required to get such wrong modifications so right. Anyway, since when did Audi supply chrome M3 replica mirrors as optional extras?

Annoying? I think it has brought a lol to every sane person with any scrap of decency and taste who has seen it. That was the point of posting it - its so bad its funny :p
Its not that bad tho really. And you say that "every sane person" with "any scrap of decentcy and taste".. thats going on your views, bear in mind the market size for modifications that arent oem or subtle... Lots of "insane" people out there then, your working on the fact that what you feel is right is the be all and end all.

Why take such a defensive and aggressive stand, it was just for a laugh, let the majority speak their minds, they're the majority - they're right! I personally think he should win an award for the most money wasted on the quality of finish required to get such wrong modifications so right. Anyway, since when did Audi supply chrome M3 replica mirrors as optional extras?

Its defensive because someone has put alot of effort and time into that, its someones pride and joy. Ok then, their all right and Im wrong, Im sorry! And I didnt say that Audi offered M3 style mirrors and an optional extra, I said their almost as bad as the optional ones that Audi do, i.e. the Alu/Chrome ones that Ive mentioned a disliking for before.

I dont understand this board anymore

graths if you like it....buy it with your S3 money :)

Could but it with the Rallye money, drop my S3s engine in it, get more paintwork done, cover it in A-S.net stickers then get it featured in Max Power and Fast Car, get a few more characters on here ;)

those mirrors are just as bad as the optional ones that came on S3s anyway

You been smelling the evostik to much fella, if you think stock look anywhere near as bad as them, then maybe you need an eye test, not even a comparison :)

I am sure we are all adults here. Yes, to me the car is puke-worthy... But having said that, I have long been looking for a way to have flared arches at the back of my a3. So kudos to him for that.

The general consensus is not favourable... But if it appeals to you Grathies then so be it. I respect your opinion. Just not for me and I am entitled to mine... As is everyone else. When are you buying it BTW? lol

I wouldn't have that as a gift, fact.

You would actually have to pay me to drive that thing, what if I got spotted by someone I know in it ?

Hey, each to their own at the end of the day.... Not my cup of tea though. I reckon you'd get laughed at less if you drove around in a hollowed out dog ****. Still, it's had some SERIOUS money spent on it!

i dont even think i would accept a lift in tht heap. looks like one of those cars u can get from a cereal box or a toy from the mcdonalds happy meal. Fair play on having the cash to do those mods but he could also do with a slap round the face with a fish