1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really miss my A3 :(

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by rickparmar, Dec 19, 2004.

1. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

Its really getting to me now and i can feel the pain, its going to be months b4 i get my next A3, every A3 i see i feel like crying

What can i do ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  2. Smokebelch

Smokebelch New Member

3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Sign into the priory they will dope you time will fly by.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  4. recomdos

recomdos Member

[ QUOTE ]
    rickparmar said:
    Its really getting to me now and i can feel the pain, its going to be months b4 i get my next A3, every A3 i see i feel like crying

What can i do ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well at least you can drink lots over xmas and not worry about driving! you can plan out exactly what ya want and look hard for it! hang in there buddy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
  5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yep see every cloud has a silver linning!!! Get drunk and be merry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  6. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

yea can drinks loads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif but am driving a 306 at the mo, lol lol it was a spare in the house lol

i am gona look hard, get exact wat i want
  7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

yeah dont rush it m8 you will regret it!!! I do not getting a 1.8T but i still love my 2.0
  8. recomdos

recomdos Member

yup - seriously the difference was 2 days in getting my baby! I sooooooooooo nearly bought a piece of [censored] with so leather, no climate, 30k more on the clock, no battery cover, spray marks on front and back bumpers (so could have been in a sandwhich!) - just coz i wanted one and seeing all teh nice ones on here!

I resaoned with myself, waited, 2 days later found mine - no regrets....though I would have loved it to have been quattro for this time of the year! oh and the price diff was under £500 with FSH, which cecked out etc....

Rob