I NEED YOUR HELP!

wild2121

Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if any of you could help me, I'm in my last year at Univeristy studying sports journalism but heading into being freelance. For for my final project I am creating a magazine. Now being a car lover and the VAG range especially I know when it comes to magazine wise, there is a lot of VW mags, with some Audi features in, but not one covering VW, AUDI, SEAT and SKODA all in one mag, which I would like to change, so my intention is to create one. Now although it may only be a uni project so far, who's to say that with enough backing and views it won't be to long till we see something like this on the shelfs. I would love to hear your views and if you find the time to answer my questionnaire. For my final year project at university i will be creating a car magazine which will be VAG (VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA) specific. I will be grateful if you could answer these questions Survey

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like an interesting project that you have given yourself. Im sure some of the members will fill out your survey. I have already done so. Good luck with your project. :) x