1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by wild2121, Oct 25, 2012.

1. wild2121

wild2121 New Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Hello all, I was wondering if any of you could help me, I'm in my last year at Univeristy studying sports journalism but heading into being freelance. For for my final project I am creating a magazine. Now being a car lover and the VAG range especially I know when it comes to magazine wise, there is a lot of VW mags, with some Audi features in, but not one covering VW, AUDI, SEAT and SKODA all in one mag, which I would like to change, so my intention is to create one. Now although it may only be a uni project so far, who's to say that with enough backing and views it won't be to long till we see something like this on the shelfs. I would love to hear your views and if you find the time to answer my questionnaire. For my final year project at university i will be creating a car magazine which will be VAG (VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA) specific. I will be grateful if you could answer these questions Survey
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Sep 12, 2010
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like an interesting project that you have given yourself. Im sure some of the members will fill out your survey. I have already done so. Good luck with your project. :) x