1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need wheels for my 2000 A6 2.7T!!!

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by Dreed, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Dreed

Dreed New Member

Everywhere I look, I see wheels for the A6 but they all say they will not fit the 2.7T model. I was looking at a few sets for $800-$900 with some fair tires. I need some wheels that would fit and look good so I stop wearing the Blizzacks down on the roads in this heat. I'd love an 18 inch wheel. Are there any sites with wheels that will fit this model or am I stuck with the fading stock 16's? I'm not looking to buy wheels and tires for more than $1000 so if I have to, I'll just get some good tires for these faded wheels and swap them out every season.

Thanks for any help.
    Dave

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Bong Water

Bong Water In two minds

Hi

This is a uk forum so you might be better off at audizine.com as they will have a better understanding of suppliers etc in the US

4. dummi

dummi smoking a6

a6 2.7t is same pcd as any a4 and a6, you shouldn't have a problem finding wheels

5. mistergee2.7t

mistergee2.7t New Member

i have a set of 18 inch A8/S8 wheels on mine, they fit ok and dont look tacky like most aftermarket wheels do, but could do with wider tyres or spacers. ( i fitted 225/40/18).:yes:

6. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

Go to a custom wheel and tyre company/supplier, they will know what'll fit and what won't.
    If you post up you original sizes, i'e tyre and wheel combination plus offset and pcd i can tell u what will fit within some tolerences.

I'm pushing 20's under standard (non s-line) arches so 18's under yours is a piece of cake, u probabily need a lower offset as et35 is the norm, but et25 will poke em out 10mm, but u gotta take in to account any increase in width when upping the size.