I need some new tech/minimal albums!! Please help!!

a3_dan

Reaction score
Hey All,

I love my techno, minimal twisted type of music, DJ's like Sven Vath, Magda, Hawtin, MANDY, the list can go ON AND ON!!

BUT...I just cant find anything new at the moment that really takes my fancy, i just want some dirty disgusting twisted crap to listen to!

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate,

Thats great thanks, gave it a listen last night, sounds good. Although i would love someting with a bit more minimal..You have anything to hand?

Cheers
Dan

This reminds me of my days at Sterns with Lenny Dee banging away.

35, why you ask, do you know Sterns?

Unkle, your a LEGEND!! Absolutely loving this new mix you sent me! Some stonking beats on this! I already have some essential mixes, but this is a new one for me! This is going straight on the old ipod!

Top job mate,
cheers

Went and saw Chris Liebing play at the Q-Club in Birmingham last night, cool venue and he was the mutts nutts, nice bassy minimal techno the blokes a total pro. :)

Went and saw Chris Liebing play at the Q-Club in Birmingham last night, cool venue and he was the mutts nutts, nice bassy minimal techno the blokes a total pro. :)

Any mixes you could recomend to download?

Cheers,
Dan

Now that brings back memories, I used to go there a lot when I was younger, Sasha, Digweed etc etc, loved it!

Now that brings back memories, I used to go there a lot when I was younger, Sasha, Digweed etc etc, loved it!

Hehe cool I only ever saw Digweed once that was Homelands 1999 **** the bed long time ago!

Im off to Q-Club on the 20th for Atomic Jam, Luke Slater, Ben Sims etc etc Im 31 and really should grow up have kids settle down.... :)

Thanks dude, just downloading now. Will let you know how i get on with these. The second and third link are the same by the looks of things though mate..:think:

Cheers., i will download when I get home later today.

Im going matter this bank holiday weekend, Sven Vath is playing!! LEGEND!!!

Richie Hawtin is awesome mate, seen him a few times in Ibiza and around town, SW4 etc. His always bang on!