1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED RID OF THIS

AUDI TURBO Jan 2, 2009

1. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

I KNOW i aint bin on in a while but im still trying to get rid of my jetex exhaust system. is any one wanting it because i cant store for much longer!!!!! froma audi a4 1.8 turbo aeb engine. cost £500.00 new on car for 3 months. im in york. pm me if intresed its on the for sale section on the site too. cheers

2. H2o-uk

H2o-uk Member

would this fit a 2.6 v6 ? or at least some of it. any pics ?

3. auroan

auroan Active Member

Get it on ebay.

4. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

No

5. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

it to heavy to send by carrier. plus someone on here phoned me to buy it told me he wanted it then never arrived.!!!!!!!!! grr rrr

6. fatal8446

fatal8446 Member

what ends are on it

7. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

its twin pipe design looked fantastic on car. i want it to goto a good home.

8. PhilR

PhilR One Ate Tea

Is it loud ?

How much ?

9. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

its louder because middle box has bin removed and s/steel pipe welding in place. but no it IS NOT CHAV RUBBISH LOUD. i didnt want taht from my audi at all. but after fitting the standard system you could not hear anything. so did that and then spot on nice roarty sound under throttle slighlty lower tone but not droney

10. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

and just make me offer around £130.00 need rid. i cost £540.00 new and is 4 mth old.

11. PhilR

PhilR One Ate Tea

do you still have the centre box ?

12. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

no because i needed the pipes from the middle box to join the system back together

13. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

if you intrested please contact on either mobile as i wont be online for a few days

14. fatal8446

fatal8446 Member

ooo, ill check with the boss. any photos of the back end?

15. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

got a picture of just back box on my phone pm me your mobile and ill send it to you

16. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

You dont still happen to have the gearbox do you? I'm looking for a knackered box so i can have the bellhousing off it.

17. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

no mate sorry it went with the car

18. auroan

auroan Active Member

If the v6 gearbox fits you can have mine, as I doubt anyone whats a gearbox thats done 165K

19. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

as far as i know, any a4 box will work, but let me confirm that before i say yes.

I'll give you something for your troubles, just dont want to pay full whack for a box, then cut it to bits!

20. auroan

auroan Active Member

No problem

21. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

RIGHT me getting annoyed now for the 4Th time somebody has said they wanted this exhaust system arranged to collect it then DONT BOTHER turning up!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. if they want it why dont they just get it if they dont want it TELL ME. sorry i wanted to have a good moan about t. so THE EXHAUST IS STILL FOR SALE LISTING ON EBAY SOON