I need help

gjcknocker

Reaction score
I have some short videos that I would like to post but am having some difficulty.I've downloaded into Photobucket but so far have been unable to successfully transfer into Audi-Sport.
What am I doing wrong....any help most appreciated as the videos are qiute funny.:confused:

how did you do it mate?

i have some funny clips on my desktop ready to upload....but dont know how to attach? any ideas...

Cheers bud

Hello Herby1,
You need to go to 'Photobucket.com' and register (free).
Go to 'upload' images/videos and select whichever you want,then click 'browse'......this should take you into your pc from which you can select whatever you want.After you select your image it should transfer to 'photobucket' (look for the title)....press 'upload' and wait for the image to appear.
Select the picture (square next to the title)....go to bottom of the screen and select 'Generate HTML/IMG code' This produces 3 options...pick the 1st....and left-click everything in the box ( all blue) then right-click and select 'copy'.
Now go to Audi-Sport, select the forum, then 'new thread', put in title,then put the cursor below and then right-click and select 'paste'.
Go to the bottom of the screen and click'preview'...if ok click 'submit new thread'
Good luck, let me know how you get on
Gerry

oh wicked cheers mate, thank you very much for your time and reply.

Excellent. :)