1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Davsurfa, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Davsurfa

Davsurfa Member

[Oct 22, 2009]
    Pooch did you find out?
  2. Pooch121

Pooch121 Steady Eddy

[Oct 22, 2009]
    80mph= 3900 on the revs bud...so the same as urs...or near enuff.

after dry humping my car last night I found the blood still wasnt rushing...

still a sewing machine unfortunatly...
  3. Davsurfa

Davsurfa Member

[Oct 22, 2009]
    Sweet as cheers matey, lmao!! But you shouldn't just leap on and start dry humping, you should romance the beast first, start by slowly stripping it down, then a little rub and grind here and there paying close attention the erogenous zones such as the valves which such be caressed lovingly with special cream, chase this up with gently squeezing and light honing of the mid-section, then working your way slowly up to the head, nuzzle it gently towards a skimming machine(making sure you pay the same attention to the mid-section too) and start gently rubbing till it's all shiney and polished. This should be followed by building it back up to a huge crescendo culminating with the turn of the key. Now with the engine running, let the warmth increase. Once the lubrication is flowing properly, then and only then can you start properly abusing it!!! As long as you treat it this way to start with then you can do just what you wish with it. Some may considered this to be a touch on the perverted side but never let it be said that foreplay is a waste of time!
  4. 666markyboy

666markyboy Well-Known Member

[Oct 22, 2009]
    think i'l get mi coat :undwech:
  5. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 22, 2009]
    :sex:Can't believe I just read all that! :undwech:
  6. Pooch121

Pooch121 Steady Eddy

[Oct 23, 2009]
    lol....reluctantly you just drew a vivid picture in my mind...

but that post does give us an insight into why u love ur car...ur thread topic now has even more relevance..

enjoi
  7. Essflee

Essflee Well-Known Member

[Oct 24, 2009]

Just tried this, that is crazy on wet roads...i now know what a Cupra Type R would be like trying to put 260bhp through the front wheels in the wet :tapedshut:...not good at all, spin spin spin spin...glad we have the benefit of the haldex even more now because i couldn't put up with that all the time...