I like Children in Need, but.....

StateOfPlay

Reaction score
Terry Wogan and Fern Cotton?

There. I said it.

The kids and stuff is ok.

They are having a battle over who has the biggest gut. And Terry is winning!

You dont like fern cotton! I would hold her hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Holly is nice, but I like the bird on countdown.

Sadly this is the worse C I N I have ever seen!!
Go home Terry, the man is just not funny, and that dress is doing nothingfor Fern.
Crap Music
I did give some money today to C I N, after being served by The Hulk at bargainbooze! :blink:

Should have auctioned some female underwear....would have cost me an arm and a leg......as long as it wasnt cheryl holes...

It's very strange that all the bands on last night apart from the kids choir have just released CD's ......!!!!!!!!!! In time for christmas .ho ho ho all the way to the bank.

Fearne Cotton is not fit to present anything, shouldn't be on TV or Radio.
Most of the music last night was aimed at radio 1 listeners (10 years old or younger)
Really good to raise money for kids in UK, but poor show!

Yeah, cynical I am, but it is the charity gravy train every year. As said by John above, it is a darn shame that the only ones giving up their time are those releasing albums or singles. Girls aloud needed to find a way to re-launch their career, and they managed to do it last night. Sneaky.

While i agree to a point with the Terry wogan comments, you have to agree unlike the pop stars that were featured he does it all for charity and has done from the outset....:applaus: