I have too much money...

MintyS3

Works 60% the time, Everytime.
Reaction score
Yes its true I just ordered a Forge FMIC from Awesome, just to spite you ebay lovers out there lol joking. Looking forward to getting it all plumbed in when it arrives. Will try and remember to take pics when Im installing and give my verdict after.

Got it at the discount price, paying £100 deposit and rest when it comes in. Cant say fairer than that.

Will need to get the sps plus next to up the levels abit as they are somewhat conservative right now. Actually on this subject does any one know what Revo settings would be good for my car running vpower and a fmic? I know the timing and boost is set quite low just now. Might have to give Revo a shout...

tis a shame no-one can do a decent group buy on these..... let us know ow you get on minty

like.....OMG,.....you got a forge one.....no way.....they suck.....blah blah :lol: ;)

Sounds like a good deal!

Wicked !!
There is a Golf running around here with most of its FMIC hanging out, but then its been painted black as if to disguise it somehow.... Hmm.

Nah seriously its a great item, and direct bolt on, sometimes price cannot be placed on your own time to fit etc

Actually on this subject does any one know what Revo settings would be good for my car running vpower and a fmic? I know the timing and boost is set quite low just now. Might have to give Revo a shout...

you ideally need to do some logging with vagcom to monitor your CF's to make sure they aren't going to high then keep upping things until your seeing a CF of no more than around 3

you ideally need to do some logging with vagcom to monitor your CF's to make sure they aren't going to high then keep upping things until your seeing a CF of no more than around 3

I might be being thick but CF?

I might be being think but CF?

its the correction factor the ecu is using for your timing meaning that if you advance the timing to much on your sps the ecu will pull it back to a safe level this is shown as a value for each cylinder and the higher the value the more the ecu is pulling back. you can also feel this when driving. anything below (IIRC) 3 is best

Actually on this subject does any one know what Revo settings would be good for my car running vpower and a fmic? I know the timing and boost is set quite low just now.

Its in the booklet

its the correction factor the ecu is using for your timing meaning that if you advance the timing to much on your sps the ecu will pull it back to a safe level this is shown as a value for each cylinder and the higher the value the more the ecu is pulling back. you can also feel this when driving. anything below (IIRC) 3 is best

I ran mine at silly levels and had no retarded timing.