I have just ordered an 2.0TDI S line 183PS...

Abrown

Reaction score
This is my first post on the forum! I have just ordered this new and I would like to know if anyone has this model?
I paid £24,500 for this but wont be ready until July. Also with the Comfort Package.
I was going to get the 150 but the extra 1k drew me in :eek: Is it worth the extra?
Have I paid the right price?
Thanks Adam
:)

Hi Adam, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Adam

I have the 184 hp. I love the extra power but that's just me

Hi Phil is your model FWD or Quattro? What's your MPG if your drive eco?
Been reading a few things and the MPG seems to be quite off the reported figures? I know they always will be but I am reading around 48MPG on motorways :(

Thanks

I have the FWD version. Around town if I drive carefully 35-38 on a run 60-65. I have had it down to 22
Just started to run it on v-power and pickup is so much better.

I've driven the 184ps 2.0 version & it's great on the motorway (as are most diesels)- you'll be breaking the speed limit without even realising it.

However, I felt that in lower gears you don't really feel the extra power at all & in fact to me it felt a bit...laboured is too strong a word but like I was really waiting for the turbo to kick in. That might just be because I'm used to driving a petrol though.

I have the FWD version. Around town if I drive carefully 35-38 on a run 60-65. I have had it down to 22
Just started to run it on v-power and pickup is so much better.
I would be happy with 60-65 on motorways!
22:eek: bet you had fun!
I wonder if there is much MPG difference between this and the 150?

28K? What Model is it? Mines only FWD and manual transmission.
S line manual sb , with a load of toys I went for that instead of power I needed something economical , currently got a xdrive 20d X1

ls the Quattro version worth it over the standard car? as the Quattro car still drives and behaves like a fwd car in normal driving,l have yet to feel any difference?
What colour?

Hey Abrown...welcome to a very friendly forum:)

ls the Quattro version worth it over the standard car? as the Quattro car still drives and behaves like a fwd car in normal driving,l have yet to feel any difference?
What colour?

Hey Abrown...welcome to a very friendly forum:)

Anyone who drives in even a moderately hilly area in wet weather will know the value of quattro. It's not just for snow kids!

Its a great car the 184. You'll just love it. Drives like a petrol car.

Reactions: Abrown and Pulp84
Does anyone know if there is any real difference in efficiency between this and the 150 model? The books says not but I don't really believe them stats!