I HAVE A NEW A4!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
wow!! new hybrid turbo is on, and new front end suspention! Fast as f00k!
so happy car is now how it ment to be, if not better!!
im now spiking 14-15 psi no hesitation just gone!!
Thanks to mark for the use of his driveway and his tools, obviously his help and experteeeeeees! thanks to his missis too for feeding and watering me!!
:) happy Alpine:)

Good man, was a good days work that mate. Shame the weather wasnt with us and that we didnt get to put them against each other etc, Maybe next time,lol

Sounds like you guys had great fun! Nice one.

sounds like a good progressive day! wish i coulda joined you. good to finally get your car up and running wouldve been veyr interesting to see how yours was compared to marks.

well done fella's.

just got back from marks.. after a little panic on the m25 the car is sweet!! it started juddering over 60 mph, hesitating sorta...

1 of the little pipes come off the turbo! after putting it back on (properly) i have done nothing but grin!! turbo kicks in at 2800rpm up to about 4500, drops boost then kicks in again. the sound it makes in nuts!! hisses like a beyatch b4 dropping a very loud fluter! the handling is like new.. i have never had the car feel like that since i bought it. (shows how worn it all was) im getting about 13psi on the motorway floring it in 5th.. round town through the gears its spiking 14-15psi. its like a different car! loving it. gonna get a FMIC now so any 1 sellin 1 let me know:)

cheers bud, its got 348 bhp and 373Ibft of tourque, its quite an animal, timed a 0-60 in 4.7 secs

only does about 12 mpg though

just had it lowered on tein monoflex coilovers

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

i like... shame i got kids and can only afford 1 car!! lol

"FOR SALE" well trained wife comes free with a 6 year old and a un born due doxing day!!

"offers" lol